Objectives and competences
The world is advancing very fast, and we are living in a volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous (VUCA) environment that has taught us to approach life and work from a different perspective, creating new, more digital work habits (remote working), online meetings, and digital training.
Personal and professional development has always been an added value, and in today's changing world, it is increasingly necessary to be professionally prepared for the new challenges we will have to face in the near future.
Objectives and competences
- To become familiar with the latest trends in marketing, communication and metrics in social media and big data to gain a general understanding of how to become a.
- To learn to independently lead digital projects that include all areas of the digital ecosystem: strategy, content, big data and digital.
- To learn to work as a digital manager for a personal brand or for a leader, manager or institution.
- Be able to lead the digital transformation of companies or organizations by developing an effective online communication strategy.
- Be able to create one's own personal digital brand or one for a leader or manager using a wide range of media to achieve better online results for the purpose.
- To be capable of more effectively creating digital marketing campaigns through monitoring and tracking results using a variety of analytical tools and.
- To make more effective use of data and knowledge on trends, topics and keywords that are popular at any point in time to better understand.
- To be capable of creating a digital space for online and offline professional networking with digital opinion leaders, influencers and future digital managers.
Applicant profile and access requirements
Recommended applicant profile
- Communication professionals who would like to manage their digital brand.
- Students and professionals in the fields of journalism, communications, advertising, marketing or political sciences who want to become digital leaders.
- Leaders and managers who want to create both a personal digital brand and a unique brand story that will give them greater online visibility and impact.
- Executives in communication management, marketing management or other public relations areas.
- Community managers who want to expand their online scope of action and work more effectively.
- Professionals from any type of institution that would like to understand the digital ecosystem and acquire the tools needed to most effectively analyse and manage data.
- Technical professionals from any field that would like to develop skills in the areas of communication, content creation and creativity.
- Professionals who would like to take a leading role in the digital transformation of a company or business.
Access requirements and conditions
The course is also open to students with no prior university education, who will acquire the same knowledge and skills and receive a specific qualification for their learner group. Information on the access requirements and other conditions can be obtained from the course directors.