Objectives and competences
The master's degree in Energy Efficiency 4.0 and Climate Emergency responds to current challenges in the energy and environmental framework. It offers the right tools and work methodology to carry out audit, analysis, planning and management tasks of energy use, where sustainability plays a central role when proposing solutions. It focuses on obtaining results and applying the knowledge acquired. It incorporates a holistic vision of sustainability and energy, preparing the student to develop professionally in any area of the sector.
Objectives and competences
- Acquire a cross-sectional, clear and updated vision of the energy market and the growth prospects of energy efficiency systems, as well as an awareness of the need for the efficient use of energy.
- To acquire the necessary tools to engage with guarantees in any project related to the improvement of energy efficiency and sustainability.
- To become an energy expert in any organization of an industrial nature, in the construction sector or in the public sphere.
- To be able to study criteria used for solving problems in professional areas of renewable energy.
- To consolidate the fundamental principles for the implementation and maintenance of facilities with energy efficiency systems.
-To increase professional opportunities in the field of energy efficiency.
-To create one's own personal project related to energy and energy efficiency.
Applicant profile and access requirements
Recommended applicant profile
- Experienced professionals with the intention of reinforcing knowledge related to energy and energy efficiency.
- People interested in making a transition in their professional career and focusing on the energy sector, energy efficiency, sustainability and climate change.
- People with little experience, but with the desire to gear their professional career towards the energy efficiency sector.
The most related studies are:
- Technical fields: graduates in engineering (Industrial, chemical, energy, building, mechanical, agronomic, geological, environmental, materials or other), architecture, building engineering, technical architecture, industry 4.0 and other studies related to both industrial and building maintenance.
- Scientific fields: graduates in environmental sciences, physics, chemistry, geology, biology or other scientific and technical disciplines.
- Other profiles: economists and other graduates who are experts in the energy sector and have previous knowledge on the subject matter.
Experience or characteristics of the target candidates:
- To managers in industry and production processes, municipal technical officers, managers of shared facilities, and engineering project staff.
- People with experience in both electrical and other kinds of energy installations (climate, steam, air, cold, etc.).
- Professionals familiar with the management of works and extensions, both in industrial facilities and buildings (hotels, hospitals, residences, etc.).
Access requirements and conditions