Objectives and competences
|Faculty or school||Faculty of Psychology|
|Branch of knowledge|
|Mode of delivery|
|Number of places available||20|
|Length of course||2 academic years|
|Coordination||MARINA ROMEO DELGADO|
|Lead to doctoral studies||Yes|
|Admission for applicants not holding a degree qualification||No|
|Main university information||Master's degree course homepage|
|Main university||Universitat València Estudi General|
Objectives and competences
The WOP-P Master follows the EUROPSY education and professional competencies model for the European Certificate of Psychology (EDP), supported by the European Federation of Psychology Associations (EFPA), and the EuroPsy Specialist Certificate in WOP Psychology. Based on the scientist-practitioner model, it addresses both an explanatory scientific approach to human behavior and contexts as well as the intervention. It includes evidence-based models, combined with methodology and research activities, and it integrates both traditional WOP-P contents and emergent-topics.
Throughout this master program, multicultural skills and competencies are also developed. Students work in teams with classmates from other countries and cultures, in a similar context where future WOP psychologists will work.
Access and admission
Applicant profile and access requirements
Recommended applicant profile
Access requirements and conditionsSpecific requirements
- Pre-enrolment application.
- Photocopy of degree certificate or equivalent qualification. In case of admission, foreign degrees that require so should be translated and authenticated through diplomatic channels before completing the enrolment.
- Other specific documentation related to the selection criteria.
- A Degree in Psychology (i.e., Bachelor's degree of 3, 4 or 5 years)
- A full-time commitment to the two-year programme and, for granted students, further commitments as required by the scholarship conditions
- Fluency in English (Level B2 under the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
As a general rule, at the UB you will be required to enrol online. Remember that you can lose your place if you do not enrol on the day you have been assigned
- Documents required for enrolment
- Procedure to formalize enrolment
- Grants and financial aid (in Catalan)
- Economic information (in Catalan)
Subjects and course plans
Distribution of credits
|Compulsory final project||28|
List of subjects
List of spring and autumn teaching staff on a current course
Placements in a company or another type of organization are an integral part of university studies, providing first-hand experience of working methodologies in students' chosen professional fields. They offer invaluable practical experience for the transition into work after graduation.
Placements are supervised by tutors and subject to assessment. They are therefore included in the academic record. There is also an option to complete non-curricular placements of up to 500 hours, which can be extended to 900 hours. For both curricular and non-curricular placements, an educational cooperation agreement is signed between the UB and the company, institution or other organization at which the placement will be carried out.