The master's degree in Marketing, Branding, Digital Environment and Sustainability Management at the University of Barcelona develops knowledge in the direction and management of a brand and the definition of its strategy based on a rigorous, innovative and creative approach. Upon completion of the master's degree, you will master all areas of branding, digital marketing, value proposition, brand identity, brand meaning, strategic innovation, social responsibility.
|Certificate||Lifelong learning master's degree certificate|
|Faculty or school||Faculty of Economics and Business|
|Branch of knowledge|
|Mode of delivery||Face-to-face|
|Length of course||1 academic year|
|Language(s) of instruction||Spanish|
|Enrolment fee:||First year: 6.450,00 €|
An increase of 10% is applied to the price, up to a maximum of € 70, as administration fee
|Master's degree course homepage||www.ub.edu/mastermarketingbranding|
|Managment||Argila Irurita , Ana|
|Lead to doctoral studies||No|
|Admission for applicants not holding a degree qualification:||Sí, amb crèdits pendents (10% o menys)|
Objectives and competences
- Master all areas of branding, digital marketing, value proposition, brand meaning, archetypes, brand identity, strategic innovation and social responsibility.
- Be capable of strategically planning the creation and development of a brand, protecting brand reputation and ensuring brand impact and understanding how to make a brand profitable through marketing, publicity and promotion, and how to harmonize a brand with its environment through the application of the principles of social responsibility.
- Be capable of performing a brand equity analysis.
- Be capable of managing international brands.
Access and admission
Applicant profile and access requirements
Recommended applicant profile- Degree and diploma holders.
- Holders of pre-EHEA degrees.
- Individuals without a university qualification who can provide evidence of at least three years of professional experience.
Access requirements and conditions
Faculty or school where the course is taught
|Address:||Facultat d'Economia i Empresa |
Avda. Diagonal 690-696
08034 - Barcelona
|Observations:||Divendres, de 17:30 a 21:30 i dissabte de 9:00 a 14:00|
For further enquiries
|Address:||Jordi Campo |
Av. Diagonal 690
08034 - Barcelona
|Observations:||de dilluns a divendres, de 16:00 a 19:00.|