Psychological support for the UB community
Details of the service
- Intended users: any member of the UB community (students, teaching and research staff, administrative and service staff)
- Anticipated number of sessions: two
- Support provided for:
- Problems with adaptation to the situation created by the pandemic
- Problems with daily routine (diet, sleep, work planning, etc.)
- Emotional responses to different aspects of the pandemic (lockdown, health problems, grief, personal relationships, etc.)
- Emotional difficulties related to academic activities (stress, exam preparation, etc.)
- Support not provided for: medical problems or consultations
- Support via: email and telephone
- How the service works
- Prospective users should complete the form at the bottom of this page.
- The staff of the UB's Psychology Clinic will respond to the request and determine how support will be provided to best meet each user's requirements.
- If the request concerns a situation for which support cannot be provided, every effort will be made to refer the user to another service of the Psychology Clinic with the necessary expertise.
- More information: Questions and queries about the service can be sent to email@example.com