The area includes the five units in charge of communication at an institutional level: Audiovisual Production, Marketing and Corporate Image, Institutional Communication, New Formats and Web Development. At the same time, it is also responsible for guaranteeing the coherence and harmonization of the communicative actions carried out by the different areas that make up the institution: faculties, specialized units, institutions of the UB Group, etc.
Functions of the Communication area
- Disseminate the activity of the community from the educational, research, research and transfer side.
- Bringing science, culture and research closer to society.
- Guarantee a public projection, especially in the media and social networks, consistent with the relevance of the tasks developed by our community.
- Promote and enhance the UB brand and the values that accompany it in front of our community and society in general.
- Deepen the ties of belonging of our community with the institution.
- Contribute to the debates that are generated within society and in the UB community itself
- To publicize the internationalization of the institution itself.
- Promote the UB brand among the community and externally.
- Facilitate the relationship between the University and companies
- Regulate, manage and promote the UB's corporate image