Communication at the UB
The University's communication strategy is the entrance and exit door to demonstrate the full potential of our community, as a reference institution in the field of knowledge generation, transfer and management.
The Communication Area of the UB therefore becomes a fundamental tool both for our community and for society in general. This is why the comprehensive communication strategy allows us to show our leadership within the university and research system, build solid ties with our community starting with the students, reflect our social commitment and international projection or contribute decisively to the construction of a true democracy of knowledge.
The area includes the five units in charge of communication at an institutional level: Audiovisual Production, Marketing and Corporate Image, Institutional Communication, New Formats and Web Development. At the same time, it is also responsible for guaranteeing the coherence and harmonization of the communicative actions carried out by the different areas that make up the institution: faculties, specialized units, institutions of the UB Group, etc.
- Disseminate the activity of the community from the educational, research, research and transfer side.
- Bringing science, culture and research closer to society.
- Guarantee a public projection, especially in the media and social networks, consistent with the relevance of the tasks developed by our community.
- Promote and enhance the UB brand and the values that accompany it in front of our community and society in general.
- Deepen the ties of belonging of our community with the institution.
- Contribute to the debates that are generated within society and in the UB community itself
- To publicize the internationalization of the institution itself.
- Promote the UB brand among the community and externally.
- Facilitate the relationship between the University and companies
- Regulate, manage and promote the UB's corporate image