Observatories and documentation centres
All of the Observatories aim to promote interdisciplinary academic and research activities in various fields of science, technology or the arts and to have an impact on society in their respective areas.
The Documentation Centres have been founded by the UB alone or in collaboration with other public or private entities. All of them foster, disseminate and promote research and studies on the collections of reference works, documents and materials that they hold and conserve.
- Antoni de Capmany Study Centre for Economics and Economic History
- Australian Studies Centre
- Bioethics and Law
- Digital Education (OED)
- Penal System and Human Rights
- Tibet and Central Asia
- Teaching Profession (OBIPD)
- International of Hospital Pedagogy
- Public Policies Analyisis and Assessment